Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
• 4 medium sweet potatoes
• 1/4 cup raisins
• 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
• 2 tablespoons butter
• Sea salt
1. Preheat Smart Oven to 375°F. Add about 1/4 inch of water in the enamel baking tray and bake the sweet potatoes whole on the bottom rack until fork tender (approx 30 minutes depending on size of potato).
2. Remove from Smart Oven. Cut the tops off and scoop the flesh into a bowl, leaving 1/4 inch of the flesh inside the potato.
3. Mash the flesh in a bowl; add the grated ginger and butter. Season with salt to taste and add the raisins.
4. Scoop back into the potato skins and bake for another 20 minutes.
* * * 10 Treats for the Season * * *