• 3/4 cup potato water, 80°F (27°C)
• 3/4 cup mashed sweet potato
• 1/3 cup plain yogurt
• 2-1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into 1/2″ pieces at room temperature
• 2 teaspoons salt
• 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
• 3-1/2 cups bread flour
• 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
• 1-1/2 tablespoon milk powder
• 1-1/2 teaspoons of dry active yeast
• 1/3 cup raisins
1. Peel and cut sweet potato into medium cube size. Cook the potato in water until fork tender, set aside to cool. Reserve enough of the potato water to measure & 1/4 cups and allow to cool to 80°F (27°C).
2. Ensure the collapsible paddle is securely attached and in the upright position before adding ingredients to the bread pan. Add the ingredients in the order listed above.
3. Secure the bread pan inside the baking chamber. Place the raisins in the Automatic Fruit & Nut Dispenser. Select basic setting and loaf size of 2 lbs. Press start/pause button.
4. When the cycle is complete, use oven mitts to remove the bread from the bread machine and transfer to a wire rack to cool.