- 15 roma Italian tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Spanish onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 6 bacon strips, finely chopped and lightly fried
- 1/4 cup sweet Thai chili sauce
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients into the blending jug or a large mixing bowl. Place the Control Grip™ into the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Heat the sauce then stir through cooked pasta and serve with shavings of fresh parmesan.