- 1 1/2 cups popping corn kernels
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease and line an 8 1/2 inch cake pan or alternatively you could use a greased cast iron skillet.
- Place corn kernels into blender jug and dial to MILL. Process for 1 minute or until finely ground.
- Add baking powder, baking soda, flour and salt into the jug. Press PULSE and allow to pulse 5 times and press PAUSE.
- Add buttermilk, eggs, butter and honey into blender jug. Press PAUSE and allow to pulse four to five times until combined.
- Pour into prepared pan or skillet and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until top has browned and when a wooden skewer inserted into the center comes out clean. Serve with butter.