- 3 cups frozen green peas
- 2 green onions, roughly chopped
- 2 cups vegetable stock, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup mint leaves
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Greek style unsweetened yogurt, to serve
- extra fresh mint leaves, to serve
- Place peas in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 5 minutes or until thawed. Drain.
- Place peas, green onion and stock into the blender jug and secure lid. Press SOUP function and process until program finishes.
- Add mint leaves. Replace lid. Dial to PUREE and process for 30 seconds or until combined, season to taste with salt & pepper.
Serve: Divide among serving bowls. Dollop with yogurt and garnish with extra mint leaves.