- 1/2 pound clean mixed green lettuces
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 12 small grape tomatoes halved
- 2 large toasted nori sheets
- Jade Citrus Mint Vinaigrette, to taste (recipe follows)
- In a large salad bowl, combine lettuces, radishes, cucumbers, and tomatoes. Season with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and toss gently and then add vinaigrette to taste and toss again. Finish with the nori leaves, tearing them over the salad. Serve immediately.
Citrus Mint Vinaigrette
Makes 1/2 cup
- 1 1/2 cups strong – brewed citrus mint tea (see step 1 below)
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat leaf parsley
- To brew 1.5 cups of the Teavana Jade Citrus Mint tea, use 2.5 tsp of tea and 12oz of water. Heat water to 175 degrees F and steep for 2 minutes.
- Place the brewed cup of tea in a pot and reduce over medium high heat to about 1/2 cup of tea. Cool to room temperature.
- Place mustard in blender with the reduced tea and turn blender on low. Slowly pour in the olive oil until all the oil is incorporated and then add the vinegar. Season with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and add the chopped parsley.
- Pour the dressing into a Mason jar and season to taste with black pepper. Set aside.