Lobster Mousse Ingredients
- 8 oz lobster meat
- 1 Tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 Cup coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger
- 1/2 tsp fried garlic
- 1/2 tsp fresh garlic
- 1/4 Cup torn cilantro
- 1/4 Cup torn mint
- 1 minced Thai bird chili
- fish sauce
Lobster Mousse Instructions
- Purée lobster meat in Immersion Blender’s food processing bowl until smooth.
- Add one egg and purée until fully mixed and smooth.
- Add coconut milk and blend to incorporate, add cream and blend to incorporate (don’t overdo it, you’ll churn the cream into butter).
- Fold in remaining ingredients and season with fish sauce and salt.
- 1 egg
- 1 Cup canola oil
- 1/2 garlic clove, minced
- Place egg, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Use Immersion Blender to combine. With blender running, stream in canola oil to make an emulsion.
- Season mayonnaise with salt.
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp store-bought harissa
- Whisk to Combine.
- Butter two slices of bread and preheat the Smart Grill to 350F.
- Spread lobster mousse on one unbuttered face of one slice of bread. Stack the other slice of bread on top, butter side up and load into the Smart Grill. Close the lid.
- Cook until the mousse is cooked through and the bread is golden brown.
- Serve with a small container of samurai sauce, for dipping.
Allagash Curieux was our first foray into barrel aging. Curieux is made by aging our Tripel Ale in bourbon barrels for eight weeks in our cold cellars. The aged beer is then blended back with a portion of fresh Tripel. The resulting beer is soft with coconut and vanilla notes, with hints of bourbon.