We originally made this punch extra festive by freezing raspberries in large cubes of ice. But then nobody wanted to deal with making the raspberry ice cubes, so we killed the idea.
- 12 white sugar cubes
- 15 raspberries
- 3 ounces club soda
- 6 ounces appleton estate v/x rum
- 3 ounces lime juice
- 3 ounces pineapple juice
- 3 ounces dry champagne
- garnish: 12 raspberries
- In a pitcher, muddle the sugar cubes with the raspberries and club soda until the sugar is fully broken up.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except the champagne) and fill the pitcher three-quarters full with ice cubes.
- Stir until cold, then strain into a punch bowl over 1 large block of ice.
- Top with the champagne.
- Garnish with the raspberries and serve with a ladle and punch glasses.
Serving suggestion: Riedel Chardonnay Wine Glass