- 2 15-ounce cans of chick peas, rinsed and drained
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/3 cup of warm water
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil, to serve
- Fresh pita bread to serve
- Assemble the food processing bowl using the S blade. Place the chick peas, garlic, water, tahini, lemon juice and cumin in to the processing bowl. Assemble the lid and lock onto the processing bowl. Attach the motor body, select the speed between 13 and 15, and process the mixture until it is smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl with a spatula if necessary.
- Season to taste.