Gluten Free Power Bars
- 1 cup pistachio nut, shelled
- 1 cup sunflower kernel
- 2 cups cashew nuts
- 2 cups almonds
- 1 cup vanilla protein powder, (optional)
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup agave, nectar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa, powder
- 1 cup dried, blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place pistachios, sunflower kernels, cashews and almonds in blender jug and dial to MIX for 20-30 seconds or until finely chopped.
- Place chopped nuts into a large mixing bowl.
- Add protein powder, coconut water, vanilla extract, agave nectar, honey, and cocoa powder to blender jug and dial to MIX for 5 seconds.
- Combine liquid mixture to chopped nuts, mix until combined then fold in dried blueberries.
- Place mixture onto a parchment lined sheet tray and flatten out to about a half inch thickness.
- Place tray into preheated oven for 20 min or until top is dry.
- Allow to cool and then cut to desired size.