I’ve never been to a party where anyone was ever disappointed when they were served shrimp as an appetizer. Put them on a stick, spice them up, and serve them four at a time, and your guests are sure to be even happier. Super-size them by using large prawns and you have a hit.
- 2¼ pounds of green king prawns, peeled with tails intact
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon of finely shredded ginger
- 12 ounces Thai sweet chili sauce
- wooden skewers soaked in water
- Thread prawns on skewers.
- Combine ingredients in bowl and mix well.
- Put prawns on indoor grill.
- Pour mixture over prawns.
- Cook for a minute or until pink and tender.