- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup macadamia nut milk , separated
- 1 vanilla bean
- Place 1/2 cup coconut cream in a sauce pot and add sugar. Heat over medium heat until sugar is dissolved, remove and allow to cool.
- Pour macadamia nut milk and vanilla bean in blender jug and dial to MIX for 15 seconds to combine.
- Pour mixture into 1 ice cube tray and allow to freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Crack ice cube tray into blender jug and select FROZEN DESSERT and process for entire program using the Frozen Dessert Wand to push down ingredients into the blades.
- Scoop out and serve with Strawberry Balsamic Reduction Sauce.
Tip: Macadamia Nut Milk is made the same way as Almond Milk by swapping macadamia nuts for almonds.