Classic Waffle Batter
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 5 oz unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups self-rising flour
- 3 tablespoons baker’s sugar
- Place eggs, milk, butter and vanilla in a large bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Combine flour and sugar into a second large mixing bowl and make a well in the center.
- Carefully whisk in egg-milk mixture to form a smooth batter.
- Select CLASSIC setting and set the browning control dial to setting 6.
- Preheat the waffle maker until the LCD color changes to orange and HEATING disappears.
- Pour 1/2 cup of batter into each waffle square and close lid to cook.
- At the end of the cooking cycle, open the lid and carefully remove your waffles. Repeat with remaining batter.