Strawberry and Watermelon Granita
- 1 pound whole strawberries, rinsed and hulled, frozen
- 2 cups cubed watermelon, frozen
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Small bunch Thai basil
- Combine all ingredients in the carafe. Press the Frozen Dessert present button. Combine until the mixture begins to form 4 separate mounds (if frozen).
- Spoon out to serve. Garnish with Thai basil leaves.
Note: If using fresh fruit, you need to add 3 cups ice.
Ming Tsai is the James Beard Award-winning chef/owner of Blue Ginger and the Asian Gastropub Blue Dragon. An Emmy Award-winner, Ming is also the host and executive producer of PBS-TV's Simply Ming, now in its eleventh season.
12:01 pm|Comments Off on Air Fry Recipes: Caramel Apple Turnovers
12:00 pm|Comments Off on Air Fry Recipes: Churros
12:00 pm|Comments Off on Air Fry Recipes: Eggplant Parmesan
12:00 pm|Comments Off on Air Fry Recipes: Falafel with Spicy Feta Sauce
12:00 pm|Comments Off on Air Fry Recipes: Loaded Potato Bites