- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces ham, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons, finely snipped chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 medium tomato
- 4 eggs separated
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon mild English mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup grated cheese of your choice
- Melt butter in a frying pan on medium heat. Sauté the ham, chives, parsley and tomato for 2 minutes then set aside.
- Combine the egg yolks, milk, mustard and salt in a small bowl and using the whisk attachment on your Handy Mix Digital™, select speed 2 and whisk until combined. Clean thoroughly and dry the whisk as you will need it later.
- In a separate clean dry bowl, whip the egg whites on speed 13 (starting on a low speed and slowly increasing to a higher one) until soft peaks form and whites are light and fluffy.
- Fold the egg whites through the combined egg yolk mixture. Heat in the frying pan over medium heat and pour in the egg mixture evenly into the frying pan, cooking until the omelet puffs and the base of the omelet is golden and crisp.
- Sprinkle the sautéed filling and fold the omelet in half, sprinkling the top with the grated cheese.