- 2 15-ounce cans of black beans, drained
- 2 1/2 onions, quartered and separated
- 8 cloves of garlic peeled
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 jalapeños, seeded
- 4 tomatoes
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro
- 3 large avocados
- 1 pint of sour cream
- 2.25-ounce can of sliced olives, drained
- 1 cup shredded 4-cheese Mexican blend, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the black beans into a medium mixing bowl. Assemble the All In One™ Motor body with the mashing leg attachment, set to coarse setting; using speed 15, mash the beans until smooth.
- Assemble the motor body using the processing bowl with the S blade. Place 1 onion, quartered, and 3 cloves of garlic into the processing bowl and, using speed 15, pulse them together between 5 to 10 times.
- Remove the onion/garlic mixture from the processing bowl and place into a medium sauté pan on medium heat, sweating the mixture for 3 to 4 minutes until the onions are translucent. Mix the mashed beans into the sauté pan and season with salt and pepper, setting the mixture aside for later.
- Place 1 onion, quartered, 1 jalapeño, and 2 cloves of garlic into the processing bowl with the S blade attachment in. Plus these together 5 to 10 times until chopped. Add in the tomatoes, 1/2 of the lime juice, and salt and pulse 5 to 10 times until the mixture is at a salsa consistency then remove from the processing bowl for later use.
- Peel and seed 3 avocados and place into a medium mixing bowl. Assemble the motor body with the mashing leg attachment on coarse setting. Using speed 15, mash the avocadoes to desired guacamole consistency then set aside. Assemble the motor body with the processing bowl using the S blade. Place 3 garlic cloves, the 1/2 onion, 1 jalapeño, 1/2 bunch of cilantro and 1/2 of the lime juice into the processing bowl and pulse 5 to 10 times until chopped. Fold this mixture into the avocadoes and set aside for later use.
- In a 9″ x 12″ dish, evenly spread the bean mixture on the bottom, followed by a layer of the Mexican cheese blend. Next spread the sour cream evenly over the cheese. Then spread the guacamole evenly over the sour cream. Next add the salsa evenly over the guacamole. Finally sprinkle sliced olives over the guacamole and top with the remaining Mexican blend cheese and serve.