A great dessert drink to top off the perfect meal. This mocha shake is for true chocolate lovers. Award-winning Barista Heather Perry shows you how to make one of her all-time favorites.
Sinful enough to satisfy your sweet-tooth, decadent enough to serve at your next dinner party, the Mocha Shake is a refined, upscale spin on the classic frozen chocolate drink. Sweet, indulgent chocolate syrup and dark, smoky espresso combine to create a thick, luxurious barista-approved milkshake. A grand finale to any meal!
- espresso beans
- chocolate syrup
- vanilla ice cream
- whipped cream
- whole milk
- Finely grind the coffee beans.
- Fill a double-sized portafilter with ground coffee, tamp the coffee, place it in the machine, and turn handle until snug.
- Pull two shots of espresso into pre-warmed glasses.
- Add two scoops of vanilla ice cream, 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup, 2 espresso shots and ¼ cup of milk to blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add 1 tablespoon of chocolate to inside of 16 oz glass. Pour contents of blender into glass. Top with whipped cream.