- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large Spanish Onions, chopped
- 2 eggplants, chopped
- 5 zucchinis, chopped
- 1 pound tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 red bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 green bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon pesto paste
- 6 cups chicken stock
- Pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat and sauté the onions until slightly golden. Add in the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil then reduce heat to simmer. Continue simmering until the vegetables are tender. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Place the Control Grip™ into the saucepan and blend until the soup is smooth.