Iced Vanilla Delight
Champion barista Heather Perry shows how to make a iced Vanilla Delight.
- Espresso coffee beans
- 1 oz. vanilla bean syrup
- 2 oz. half and half
- 2 cups ice
- Grind coffee and add to portafilter. Tamp.
- Pull two shots of espresso.
- Pour vanilla syrup into bottom of glass.
- Fill glass with ice. Add half and half.
- Pour in espresso and enjoy.
Food Thinkers brings together the best culinary minds in the world through videos, images, recipes, and articles that inspire those who love food.
10:10 am|Comments Off on Smoking in the Side Car
10:10 am|Comments Off on Smoky Bloody Mary with Celery Heart & Smoked Bacon
12:36 am|Comments Off on Zesty Zinger
1:12 pm|Comments Off on Ginger-Cardamom Date Shakes
9:00 am|Comments Off on Dirty Kermit