- 4 plums
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 cup Teavana Golden Monkey brewed tea (see below for details)
- 4 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- Prepare 1 cup of Teavana Golden Monkey tea:
- Use 1-1.5 tsp of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 195-205 degrees F and steep for 2-3 minutes. For stronger flavor, use more tea leaves.
- Cut each plum in half from North Pole to South Pole. Remove pit. Slice each half in four and place in a medium sized bowl. Sprinkle the cut plums with brown sugar and pour the brewed tea over them. Let sit at room temperature for an hour and then place in refrigerator.
- Arrange four bowls on the counter and spoon one cup of yogurt into each. Strain the plums and arrange evenly over the yogurt. Drizzle half a tablespoon of maple syrup over each pile of plums and yogurt and serve immediately.