- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 small cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 anchovy filets
- 6 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 egg
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Romaine lettuce to serve
- Shaved parmesan cheese, to serve
- Crisp fried bacon pieces, to serve
- Croutons, to serve
- Place mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, lemon juice, anchovies, tabasco sauce, egg salt and pepper into the blender jug. Select Blend speed and blend for 20 seconds or until ingredients are well combined.
- With the blender still running on Blend speed, slowly pour oil through the inner measuring lid, this should take about 1 minute to get all of the oil incorporated.
- Serve over the Romaine lettuce, grated parmesan cheese, crisp bacon and croutons.