Wild Berry Rice
- 1 & 1/4 cup short grain white rice, washed
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup warmed honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup cream
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons port
- Place rice and 2 cups water into the removable cooking bowl, cover with lid, and press selector to Cook. Cook the rice until the control switched to Keep Warm, stirring once during the cooking.
- Stir the rice once in the Keep Warm function and fold in the honey, butter and cream. Let stand in the Keep Warm function for 10 minutes.
- Place the blueberries, raspberries, blackberries/strawberries, icing sugar, and 1/2 cup water in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Fold the berry mixture into the rice mixture and transfer to serving bowls, topping with extra berries and cream if desired.