- 12 ounces milk chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons espresso
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- Flakey sea salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Fill a small pot with an inch of water and bring to a simmer over medium-low heat, do not let it boil. Combine 2/3 of the chocolate, all of the cream and all of the espresso in a medium heatproof bowl and nest the bowl over the saucepan, allowing the chocolate to melt: do not cover.
- When most of the chocolate is melted and shiny, stir until the mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and stir in the remaining chocolate and all of the toffee until combined evenly. Set this aside and allow it to set up slightly, about 20 minutes.
- Drop the chocolate mixture by the teaspoon onto the baking sheet, sprinkling each cluster with a few flakes of the sea salt then set aside to completely set up. If the mixture is still hot, you can put the sheet into the refrigerator to help them cool.