- 3/4 cup drained sun-dried, tomato
- 1 small red chilie
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup basil
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Place tomatoes, red chilies, pine nuts, garlic , Parmesan and oil in the blender jug. Dial to MIX. Process for 35 seconds or until combined. Dial to CHOP. Process for 1 minute or until finely chopped.
- Add basil and dial to CHOP. Process for 15 seconds or until combined and almost smooth.
- Use as a base for Gluten Free Pizza from “Magical Milling” or transfer to a clean, airtight container. Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Perfect stirred through hot pasta.
- Use as a dip or spread some on a pizza base or flat bread.
- Serve with pan-seared or chargrilled chicken, beef or lamb.