In this Product Introduction video for the Hot Wok Pro™ BEW800XL, Adèle Schober refers to the recipe that follows.
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 medium carrot peeled, finely sliced
- 1/4 pound snow peas
- 1 clove garlic, finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 32 medium green shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 cup green onions cut into 1 inch pieces
- Set the wok temperature to HIGH SEAR. Add the oil and stir-fry the carrots and snow peas. Cook for 3 minutes and then remove.
- Add the garlic and ginger to the wok and cook for a minute before adding the shrimp. Cook the shrimp until they are heated through.
- Return the vegetables to the wok, add the oyster sauce and green onions, cook until the shrimp are coated in sauce.
Serve with boiled rice.