“There is a lot of talk about wild versus farmed salmon. Both are great options when making home-cooked meals.” –Chef Jeremy Sewall
- Four 6-ounce salmon fillets
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 12 stalks of asparagus
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 small zucchini, ends removed and cut into 1/2-inch rounds
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the salmon on a baking tray and top with the lemon zest, shallot, salt, and pepper. Drizzle a little of the extra virgin olive oil over the top.
- Place in the Smart Oven® at 250° and cook for 15 minutes.
- While the fish is cooking, toss the vegetables in just enough extra virgin olive oil to coat them. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the Smart Grill™ to 450° and grill the vegetables on both sides until they begin to wilt and color lightly.
- When the salmon is out of the oven, drizzle it with lemon juice. Arrange the vegetables on a platter.
- Toss the arugula with the sherry vinegar and the remaining olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the arugula on top of the vegetables, and arrange the salmon next to it. Serve immediately.