Roasted Almond Butter
- 3 cups (450g) raw almonds
- 2 tablespoons rice bran or macadamia oil
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place almonds on a baking tray. Bake for 8–10 minutes or until lightly roasted. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- Place almonds and oil into blender jug. Dial to MILL, and process for 1 minute, or until mixture is almost smooth. Use scraper spatula to move ingredients and keep them circulating into blades.
- Dial to BLEND, and process for 10–15 seconds or until smooth and creamy.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.