- 2 1/2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1 (15-ounce) can sliced peaches , drained
- 1 passion fruit, pulp scraped
- 1 1/3 cups raspberries , fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Place 1 cup yogurt, peaches and passion fruit into the blender jug and secure lid. Dial to PUREE. Process for 8 seconds or until smooth. Transfer to a jug.
- Place remaining yogurt, raspberries and sugar into blender jug and secure lid. Dial to PUREE. Process for 5 seconds or until smooth. Transfer to a jug.
- Divide peach mixture among eight 4-ounce capacity ice-pop molds. Top with raspberry mixture. Place ice pop stick into center of each mold. Place into freezer for 6 hours, or overnight, or until firm.
- To remove ice blocks from molds, dip molds quickly into hot water and gently pull the pop sticks.