Maple Pecan Butter
- 2 cups pecans
- 1/2 cup brazil nuts
- 3 tablespoons pure, grade B, maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon macadamia or rice bran oil
- pinch seasoned salt
- pinch ground, cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Place pecans and brazil nuts into a bowl. Drizzle with maple syrup and toss until evenly coated. Spread evenly over prepared tray. Bake for 8-10 minutes, stirring nuts halfway through, until nuts are golden brown. Set aside for 10-15 minutes to cool.
- Place the nuts, oil, salt and cinnamon into blender jug. Secure lid. Dial to MILL. Process for 1 minute or until almost smooth, using the Frozen Dessert Wand to press ingredients into blades.
- Press PAUSE and scrape down the sides with the Scraper Spatula then dial to BLEND and press PAUSE and process for 10 – 15 seconds or until smooth. Transfer to a clean airtight container. Store in the fridge until required.