- 1 slice day old bread
- 1 pound lamb shoulder, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 mint leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place bread into blender jug and press PULSE and allow to pulse 3 times until bread crumbs form. Remove from jug and place into large mixing bowl.
- Place lamb shoulder into blender jug and dial to CHOP setting for 10 – 15 seconds until meat is finely ground. Be sure not to over process. Place into mixing bowl with bread crumbs.
- Place egg white, onion, garlic, and mint leaves into blender jug and dial to BLEND for 5 seconds until onion and garlic are minced. Place into bowl with lamb.
- Add cumin, allspice, salt and pepper to lamb mixture and mix by hand until well combined.
- Roll lamb into 1 tablespoon balls and place on a parchment lined sheet tray.
- Place sheet tray into preheated oven and cook until internal temp is 160°F (about 15 min)
- Remove from oven and serve with Tzatziki.
Tip: Place cubed lamb in freezer for 15 min before processing.