- 1 cup warm water
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter cut into 1/2-inch pieces, room temperature
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon vital wheat gluten
- 3/4 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 3/4 tablespoon milk powder
- 1 3/4 dry active yeast
- Add to the fruit and nut dispenser: 1/3 cup raisins
- Ensure the collapsible paddle is attached in the bread pan and is in the upright position.
- Add the ingredients to the bread pan in the order listed above, then secure the bread pan into the bread machine.
- Place the raisins in the fruit and nut dispenser. Select the Whole Wheat setting, the desired crust color, and the 1.5-pound loaf size, then press start.
- When the entire cycle is complete, use an oven mitt to remove the bread pan from the machine via the handle, and allow this to cool before removing the bread from the pan. The bread will slice best once completely cooled.