- 1 tablespoon semolina flour
- 1 pound home-made or store-bought pizza dough at room temperature
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup drained canned San Marzano tomatoes, hand-crushed
- 1/2 cup sweet basil leaves, washed
- 1/2 cup aged provolone cheese (3.25 ounces)
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella cut in 1/4-inch thick slices
- Maldon sea salt
- Preheat the Smart Oven to 450F using the “fresh pizza” function (no convection).
- Distribute the semolina flour in the Breville pizza pan accessory. On a clean work surface, hand-stretch the dough into a 12-inch circle and place in the pan. Drizzle the surface of the dough with the olive oil.
- Spread the crushed tomatoes on top of the dough, followed by the basil, then the provolone and mozzarella cheeses.
- Bake in the Smart Oven for 14 minutes until the cheese is bubbling and beginning to brown. Remove from the oven, finish with the sea salt and serve immediately.