- 3 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon hot, water
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces butter, chopped
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Place egg yolks, lemon juice, water and salt into blender jug. Secure lid. Dial to MILL. Process for 30 seconds or until pale and creamy.
- Meanwhile place butter into a heatproof bowl. Cover with Saran wrap. Microwave on HIGH for 1 – 1 1/2 minutes or until fully melted.
- Remove inner measuring cap from lid of blender jug. Dial to MIX. While motor is running gradually add melted butter in a thin steady stream (this should take about 1 minute) or until sauce is thickened.
- Dial to STIR and add in cayenne pepper and process for 3 seconds or until incorporated.
- Serve over smoked salmon Eggs Benedict.