This recipe is courtesy of Hot and Hot Fish Club’s bar manager, William Hamrick.
“We drink this when we tailgate — which is how we can up with the name. It helps us get fired up for the games!”
- 1 dozen Granny Smith apples
- 3 lemons
- 8 tablespoons Cocchi Vermouth di Torino
- 8 ounces bourbon
- Aromatic bitters
- Juice the apples and lemons (yield 19 ounces).
- Combine juices in a punch bowl.
- Add bourbon, Cocchi Vermouth di Torino, and aromatic bitters.
Chris Hastings is chef of the nationally celebrated Hot and Hot Fish Club in Birmingham, Alabama, which he owns with his wife, Idie. In 2012, the James Beard Foundation named Chris the Best Chef in the South.
10:10 am|Comments Off on Smoking in the Side Car
10:10 am|Comments Off on Smoky Bloody Mary with Celery Heart & Smoked Bacon
11:45 am|Comments Off on Roasted Herb-Citrus Lamb Roulade
12:36 am|Comments Off on Zesty Zinger
1:12 pm|Comments Off on Ginger-Cardamom Date Shakes