Cap Off Brunch With An Irish Coffee
Champion barista Heather Perry shows how to make an Irish Coffee with the Breville Espresso Machine.
- Freshly ground coffee
- Sugar cubes
- Hot water
- 2 tbsp Irish whiskey
- 1 tbsp Irish cream liqueur
- Grind coffee and add to portafilter. Tamp.
- Pull two shots of espresso.
- Add sugar to glass to taste. Pour shots into glass and stir.
- Dilute espresso with hot water to taste, leaving room for remaining ingredients.
- Pour in whiskey and liqueur. Stir.
- Top with fresh whipped cream.