Basic Pizza Dough
- 3 cups bread flour
- 3 teaspoons dry yeast
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- Assemble the food processor using the Dough blade.
- Add flour, yeast, sugar, salt and olive oil to the bowl. With the motor running, slowly add the water through the small feed chute. Process until dough forms into a ball. Do not over process.
- Remove dough and knead on a lightly flour dusted surface to smooth. Place dough ball into a lightly oiled bowl, cover and rest in a warm place for 30 minutes or until dough has doubled in size. Turn dough out on a floured surface and punch down the dough to remove excess air, lightly knead.
- For thin crust, divide dough into 4 x 6oz dough balls and set aside until required.
- For thicker crust, divide dough into 2 even dough balls and set aside until required.
Food Thinkers brings together the best culinary minds in the world through videos, images, recipes, and articles that inspire those who love food.