Basic Pizza Dough
- 3 cups bread flour
- 3 teaspoons dry yeast
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- Assemble the food processor using the Dough blade.
- Add flour, yeast, sugar, salt and olive oil to the bowl. With the motor running, slowly add the water through the small feed chute. Process until dough forms into a ball. Do not over process.
- Remove dough and knead on a lightly flour dusted surface to smooth. Place dough ball into a lightly oiled bowl, cover and rest in a warm place for 30 minutes or until dough has doubled in size. Turn dough out on a floured surface and punch down the dough to remove excess air, lightly knead.
- For thin crust, divide dough into 4 x 6oz dough balls and set aside until required.
- For thicker crust, divide dough into 2 even dough balls and set aside until required.