Yields one quart
- 3 English cucumbers, ends and seeds removed
- 2 large carrots, peeled and tops removed
- 1 red jalapeño, minced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallion greens
- 6 tablespoons Wan Ja Shan lychee fruit vinegar (or substitute fruit vinegar)
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a Breville Sous Chef® food processor, using the cutting blade on the #3 setting, slice the cucumbers into the bowl.
- Keeping the same bowl, change to the julienne blade and process the carrots.
- Transfer the vegetables to a mixing bowl. Combine with the red jalapeño and scallions. Toss with the vinegar and season to taste with salt and black pepper.