- 2 cups raw, almonds
- 4 cups purified, water
- 1 tablespoon agave, nectar, optional
- pinch salt, optional
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- Place almonds in a bowl and cover with water. Let almonds soak for 8 hour or overnight.
- Strain almonds and rinse with water.
- Place almonds and water into blender jug and dial to PUREE setting. Process on high for 2 min.
- Place nut milk bag (or fine cheesecloth) over a bowl. Pour nut milk mixture into bag. Squeeze the pulp in the bag to extract as much milk as you can. Remove bag and discard pulp.
- Place milk, agave, salt and vanilla extract into blender jug and dial to BLEND setting. Process for 5 seconds.